Monday 5 November 2007

You are my rock

Ooh forget the fever in the funkhouse there’s heat in the economy which means that several interest rate rises are possible. It’s not a given, I’m just giving you a heads up that it may not be a be a win win situation for you aspirational hard working Australians, working mums and dads, hard working Australian families. So just watch this space.

Where have all the good men gone? (long time passing as Hesba Brinsmead used to sing.) I am so on the same page as those sexy successful singletons. Yeah I know - it’s tough there is a serious shortage of men. I mean seriously, they're either underage, married - yummy mummys blow, out and out homosexualiste, on the lam, or just not into you - go figure!

Still what doesn't kill ya only makes you stronger and it’s nothing that a good bit of retail therapy can’t fix, you feisty but feminine shopaholic.

I give you props.

I hear that there’s heat in the economy so spoil yourself and splurge on some sexy as, have to have strappy sandals, pamper yourself with a shot of botox and melanin, and pig out on a packet of Tim Tams and case of zero sugar cola - you're worth it, but girlfriend make sure you regurgitate, or you’ll never get a man.

Are we there yet? Not a problem.

No comments: