Thursday 22 January 2009

Bumps and eye bruises

One's return flight to Sydney was rife with turbulance, veiled nervy b's and a skitterish bumpy landing that provoked an expletive to be exclaimed and embarrassment to ensue.

However the most curious spectacle occurred on land in the transit lounge prior to embarkation. "Take a chance on me'' was playing in the background while i read a book. Despite my managing to block out the sound my focus was broken by some jiggling movement in front of me.

I raised my head and directly before me was a pair of buttocks, covered in a linen cotton blend - should have been gabardine, being flexed and crunched in time to the music, while its owner tapped her fingers against the airline's counter. Most remarkable was that the flexing of buttocks was alternated, the left would jut backwards while the right remained still then righty's turn to flex while etc., which i guess further defines alternate...

A fascinatingly gruesome dance. Possibly a tribute to Agnetha, who was once deemed to have the world's sexiest bottom , well Agnetha as interpreted by Kath Day-Knight.

3 comments:

boy moritz said...

Sounds contagious.

Mistress Bel said...

Yes... i should be blessed with such co-ordination.

Anonymous said...

By strange chance, last night I heard a barman try the line on a lady friend "Take a Chance on Me, you know the Abba song?" I think he was trying to flatter her that there was a chance in the air. She being a far bit older, it was like being offered a seat in the bus, not exactly flattering.